Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

Currently, the two most optimal routes to be able to work in Canada are:

  1. Closed Work Permit. Try and find a company that will sponsor your application for a work permit in Canada. 
  2. Permanent Residency

I explain both options in a little more detail in my blog post on the best ways for skilled workers to move to Canada here:

Skilled Workers: Best Ways to Immigrate to Canada

Answered: 7 months ago