Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

What should I do if I received a "Referral for Judgement" letter from CRA?

I received a "Referral for Judgement" letter from CRA. It states that I must pay $13,212.42 to ESDC Remittances. The loan was from the mid-2000s and was written off years ago. It is not on any of my credit histories, and… (Read more)

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

In these circumstances, it will likely be necessary to speak with an accountant and tax lawyer to discuss your options. To find a lawyer, you may benefit from contacting your local law society referral service or JusticeNet.

Answered: 8 months ago