Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

In order for this employee to work in Canada, they will require a work visa appropriate to their circumstances and the circumstances of the employment.

For the employer, they will need to register as an extraprovincial corporation in the provinces in which they will be operating. They will also have additional corporate and tax obligations with regards to the employee.

Answered: 8 months ago