Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

You would still have to apply for Permanent Residency (PR), like you would from outside of Canada. Keep in mind that you may be eligible to immigrate under some different programs. I would start by looking into Express Entry and/or Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP’s) you’re eligible for.

Answered: 7 months ago