Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

What can I do if our son is afraid of coming home because of the abusive dad?

My son is scared to death to go home as he is afraid of his dad's being abusive to him. I am not sure what to do. Please help

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

Please consider calling the police if you suspect domestic abuse. If you require the assistance of a lawyer, you can contact your local legal aid clinic and legal help will be provided to you. 

Answered: 8 months ago