Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

There are several steps you would need to take in order to proceed:

  1. Get your foreign education assessed and converted into a Canadian equivalent. If you completed your education abroad, the first step is to have it assessed with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
  2. Take an English or French language exam. Next, you would need to determine your proficiency in French or English language, by taking one of the designated language assessment tests.
  3. Calculate your CRS score after creating an Express Entry profile. Finally, you will need to determine your eligibility for the Express Entry program by creating an Express Entry profile, and confirming you have a high enough Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.

If you’d like to learn more, you can check out our blog on the first three steps you need to take in order to immigrate to Canada from overseas.

Answered: 8 months ago