Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

Your options in this situation are directly negotiating a resolution or launching a small claims court claim. At small claims court, you may be able to recover a portion of your legal costs in addition to the $140.

Answered: 8 months ago