Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

Should I report to the police about a person contacting me, while under a no-contact order?

My ex was charged with assault against me, and was released on condition of him signing a no-contact order. He has past assault charges. He breached the no-contact order, and texted me from his phone and called me from a… (Read more)

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

In these circumstances you should likely contact the police to update them regarding the current situation. If you require further legal assistance you may wish to contact your local law society referral service or legal aid clinic. 

Answered: 8 months ago