Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

If your brother is in poor health, he may lack the capacity to make decisions regarding this relationship. In this case, you may wish to apply to the court for a court-ordered power of attorney for personal care and power of attorney for the property over your brother. Further resources available here:

Answered: 9 months ago