Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

Choosing to hire an external representative to help you submit your immigration application depends on the context of your situation.

Candidates can certainly gather their own documents and submit the Application Package on their own behalf, but using a reliable lawyer or a consultant could save you a lot of time and may give you a better chance of success.

You may also choose to get legal help in case your situation is complex, or if you believe your application is at risk of being denied.

Our team started a platform where you can get guidance through the whole Express Entry process for free - so you can maximize your chances of doing the application yourself.

Answered: 8 months ago