Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

Yes you can.


Ideally you have included them in your initial work permit application, so they could come to Canada to work or study, depending on ages and which visas they apply for. 


In case you already received your work permit, you can still have your family apply as dependents. You would have to include proof of your work permit as part of their applications.

Answered: 7 months ago