Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

You will need to convince a Canadian company to sponsor you, so you can get a work permit based on it. Your internship might fall under an exemption and I would encourage you to speak to a lawyer and discuss your circumstances.

Answered: 6 months ago