Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

You can work in Canada but you will need to register as a sole proprietor or a corporation in the province in which you operate. You will also need to pay taxes in Canada for services provided here. You can also work in Spain at the same time.

Answered: 8 months ago