Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

It depends on the visa you have received but usually depends on the validity. For example, if you get a 1-year work visa this means you can land in Canada within 1 year (although you wouldn’t be allowed to stay for as long if you delay travel). If you get PR approved, you may be required to land in Canada within a certain timeframe.

Answered: 6 months ago