Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

How can I stop someone from sharing misleading information regarding another person's actions?

My son was sitting in the park texting on the phone and the lady said he was taking pictures of the kids. His car was behind the park and he jumped fence not hearing the lady. As a result, she posted on Facebook about a… (Read more)

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

In this circumstance, it may be necessary to serve a cease and desist letter against the individual posting the defamatory images. If you require legal assistance in preparing a cease and desist, you may wish to contact your local law society referral service or legal aid clinic.

Answered: 8 months ago