Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 6 months ago

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

You will need to obtain a Work Permit (WP) or Permanent Residency (PR) to work in Canada. The process for a work permit could be faster but you might need to find a company to sponsor you.  PR applications could take longer to complete but it depends on your situation and goals.


With a work permit, you will also need either a temporary resident visa (TRV) or eTA in order to travel - they are usually processed with your work permit application.

Answered: 6 months ago