Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

How can I legally amend the shared custody arrangement?

I currently have a shared custody arrangement, where we share the responsibility equally between us, while I retain the primary residence. I am wondering under what grounds can I apply to get this order amended?

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

Generally, custody decisions are determined based on the best interest of the child. If you feel the child's interests would be better supported by an amendment to a custody arrangement, you may wish to contact a lawyer through your local law society referral service or legal aid clinic.

Answered: 8 months ago