Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

How can I change the copyright owner of my book, without filing a court order?

I have co-authored a book and used a pseudo name for the book. I realized that my real information should have been given so I went online to make the changes. Instead and without knowing it, I created a second copyright… (Read more)

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

Thank you for your question. I can recommend the following local resources for your situation: 1) Intellectual Property Services 2) Click Law Unfortunately, I don't know of any British Columbia clinics offering Intellectual Property law-related services. However, in Ontario, Osgoode Law School has an IP Clinic that provides legal advice in some situations. I am not sure if they provide services nationally. Their website is: I hope this information proves helpful.

Answered: 8 months ago