Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Dominic Alfred

IP and Technology Lawyer, Alfred Law

In order for Canadian corporation to claim SR&ED expenditures for their business activities, they should file an income tax return and include a completed Form T661.

The T661 form can be used to provide technical information and to calculate the qualified SR&ED expenditures used for the Investment Tax Credit. (ITC)

To claim SR&ED expenditures and the investment tax credit, file both of these forms, completed, with your tax return:

Answered: 8 months ago