Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

One way to get a work permit is by getting sponsored by a Canadian employer. If your experience allows you to apply for a job, and that employer cannot find another worker from within Canada, they may nominate you through the LMIA program. Once approved, you can apply from within Canada, or your home country, or sometimes at the border.

Answered: 8 months ago