Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

Can the collections' record be removed from my credit history?

Back in 2013, I had a penalty due to a traffic violation, while temporarily residing in Italy. Since then, we changed residence two times, and were never made aware of any traffic violation incident. Since then, penalty… (Read more)

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

It might be possible to resolve your situation, with the following steps:

First, it's definitely recommended to pay the fine as originally charged

Next, you will likely require to deal with the the Italian authority, collections company, and the credit bureau, that was involved in your case.

The outcome will, of course, depend on your unique circumstances.

If you would like to consult a tax lawyer, I can suggest utilizing the British Columbia lawyer referral service.

Hope this helps!

Answered: 8 months ago