Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Dominic Alfred

IP and Technology Lawyer, Alfred Law

Thankfully, individuals can claim SR&ED expenditures for their business activities.

Individual taxpayers need to file an income tax return, and include a completed Form T661.

The T661 form can be used to provide technical information and to calculate the qualified SR&ED expenditures used to receive the Investment Tax Credit.

To claim SR&ED expenditures, with your income tax return, file completed:

You can report the SR&ED expenditures and investment tax credit no later than 12 months after your business income tax return is due. For more information on the SR&ED reporting deadlines see the SR&ED Filing Requirements Policy.

Answered: 8 months ago