Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

The answer is “Yes”.

Once you are approved for PR and move to Canada, you are allowed to work for any company you want, and are not limited to a certain role. Simply put, you can come to Canada and find a job in accounting, but it should not matter if you get a role in something else as long as you already have PR status.

Answered: 7 months ago