Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

Unfortunately, you can’t work, but as a US citizen, you have some options available to you. 

One, is to get sponsored by a Canadian company. This would in most cases allow you to apply for a work permit at the border. 

You can also apply for PR and/or have your wife sponsor you for PR as well.

Answered: 7 months ago