Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

You will need to evaluate your foreign diploma through an Education Credential Assessment in order to get credit and points for it. Once they determine the Canadian equivalent of your foreign diploma through the ECA report, you can use it for your Express Entry (EE) application.

Answered: 6 months ago