Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

Yes, it is possible, however you’ll have to prove that:

  1. You have a valid job offer from a Canadian company (that typically requires an LMIA), and;
  2. And you’re capable of performing the job being offered.

In terms of getting a Permanent Residency, it might prove more challenging if you don’t have a proper education. If you’re planning on eventually immigrating to Canada, consider applying for a Study Permit instead.

Answered: 8 months ago