Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Josh Schachnow

CEO and Co-Founder,

Depending on your program, you may be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) which would allow you to work in Canada. 


You can also check your eligibility and score under Express Entry, the skilled PR program, although it may be best to wait until you have 1 year of work experience here. Our free portal helps with all of the above!

Answered: 7 months ago