Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 8 months ago

Can a Real Estate company be liable for physical damage incurred on-premises?

I broke my foot leaving through an emergency exit in my apartment building. The elevation between the door and the ground was 9 inches. As a result, I cannot work or drive now. Can I claim damages?

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

In these circumstances it is possible you may be able to claim damages from the building corporation.

If you require further legal assistance, you may benefit from contacting a lawyer through your local law society referral service.

Answered: 8 months ago