Browse Answers

Sign In

Added: 2 months ago

I'm currently on a Study Permit enrolled in the Masters program in Canada, but due to grading and financial reasons, I can't continue. Can I somehow apply for a Work Permit instead?

My Study Permit is valid until Dec 2021. Due to some grading reasons, I have withdrawn from my courses at the University of Windsor. I'm not able to re-take those courses due to the financial issues, and would like to e… (Read more)