Browse Answers

Sign In

Top Answers

Samuel Michaels

Founder & Lawyer, SM Legal

With a court order, a sheriff can accompany an individual to retrieve their property from a former residence. You may wish to contact your local police station directly to inquire whether a police officer could accompany you without an order, though likely an officer would not be legally able to enter the private property. 

Answered: 8 months ago